KaRazym® -Enzymes for better living
KaRazym tablets are a multi-Enzyme preparation which has proven effective for a wide range of botch acute and chronical inflammatory indications, as well as for edema. The main ingredients are the proteases Bromelain and Papain.
One tablet KaRazym® (enteric coated) contains:
Pancreatin 25mg (contains Trypsin, Chymotrypsin, Lipase and Amylase)
Total proteolytic activity: more than 1.800 FIP per tablet.
Free of lactose, gluten, sugar and dye.
Enzymes used in KaRazym® are protein splitting enzymes (proteases) from plants (papaya, pineapple) and animals (pigs). Classical food enzymes which are contained in KaRazym® support the body in a variety of areas such as
- Promotion of healthy joints and muscles
- Support of the immune system
- Influence of aging processes
- Support of wound healing and improvement of edema
- Strengthening of health
Especially beneficial for
- Sportsmen with intensive muscle strain, because enzyme supplementation shortens
- time for muscle restoration.
- Persons with a long lasting, high stress load to overcome physical stress
- Heavily obese persons to influence their metabolism positively
- In women e.g. menopausal women to ameliorate the effects of the hormonal changes
The first three days: 2 x 3 tablets (6 tablets) per day,
Following dosage: 2 x 2 tablets (4 tablets) per day
The tablets should be taken preferably 1 hour before, or 2 hours after a meal with sufficient liquid. The taking of KaRazym for longer periods of time (several months) is possible and recommended.
KaRazym® tablets are coated with a gastric juice resistant film to protect enzymes and their activity from the attack of gastric acid. The tablets are dissolved in the small intestine and there the enzymes are liberated.
You should not take KaRazym® when you are taking anti-coagulant drugs like Marcoumar®. Don’t take KaRazym®, if papaya or pineapple causes allergic-type reactions.
- In the production of KaRazym® enzymes of high activity are used, the activity per tablet is essential for the assessment of the quality. Total proteolytic activity: more than 1.800 FIP per tablet.
- Only 2x2 tablets per day, increasing patient compliance.
- Affordable price
- Free from lactose, gluten, sugar and dye
- That’s why KaRazym recently was the clear winner in comparison of bromelain preparations.